Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lt Nixon's Rants on Political Platforms

I'm an advocate for educated voters. I believe people ought to take the time to educate themselves on the policies the respective candidates support, as well as the candidate's character and judgment. With that in mind, I'd like to refer you to two blog posts written by Lt Nixon over at Lt Nixon Rants. With his tongue firmly in his cheek, Lt Nixon does a great job at summarizing the two major party platforms. He also has a link to the .PDF copies of each platform, for those who want to read it for themselves. Good stuff...head on over and see what I mean. Here are the posts:

A Journey to the Heart of Darkness: The GOP Platform

A Journey into the Heart of Darkness: The Dem Platform

1 comment:

Search Engine Marketing said...

I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post.