Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Governor Palin

Kat, at Castle Argghhh, has posted a great discussion of Governor Palin's executive experience when compared to Senator Obama's accomplishments. It's a good read, and I suggest you hop over there and read the entire post. Like Kat, I find it interesting that Senator Obama's campaign persists in identifying Governor Palin as the mayor of a small town, entirely ignoring the 20+ months she's served as Alaska's Governor. I tend to agree that it's a small-time, sneaky, and somewhat dishonest method of minimizing her experience. What I find amazing is the collusion of the mainstream press in doing so. (Although I don't know why that should amaze me; it's par for the course when it comes to anything Republican.) It would be obvious to anyone who compared Governor Palin's executive experiences to Senator Obama's senatorial experiences that Governor Palin is better able to run this Nation than he is; and she's only running for Vice President. Senator Obama just isn't ready to be the Commander-in-Chief or in anyway lead this Country for the next four years.

No comments: