Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time for, well, giving thanks. I know I have a lot to be thankful for. I have three beautiful kids, who are strong, intelligent, and responsible adults. I'm thankful that two of those kids have found wonderful people to join them in their journey down life's road, and I pray that my third child will soon be able to join her life to the person she loves. I am also so thankful for my three fantastic, healthy grandchildren, who are the joy of their parent's lives (and mine). I love my kids, their spouses, and my grandbabies will all my heart. I'm thankful that my mother and father are well and healthy, and that they love and support me (no matter what). I'm thankful for my extended family; my siblings, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, nieces and nephews. A large, relatively close, and loving family is very special.

I'm also thankful for wonderful friends; the kind that will lend your their ear or their house, whenever you need either. I'm thankful for finding love and for discovering happiness. I'm thankful for so much this Thanksgiving. I hope you are, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Sis, I too am thankful for my 2 wonderful children, my very special son-in-law (my daughter couldn't have done better if I had hand picked him myself!) my beautiful, intelligent, tallented granddaughter, my husband, who knew in my terrible teens and still married me, stuck with me for 30 years and says he is willing to stay for more. My parents, siblings, and those who have touched my life in so many ways, family or just "adopted" family. I am grateful for the country I live in and those who serve in the armed forces to keep our freedoms that we so often take for granted. I am thankful for my life and all that entails, good and bad-we learn from both. I am so grateful for my knowledge of my life before, and my life to come-you know what I mean- I am grateful for you, my sister, my mentor, my advisor, my supporter, my friend. I love you.

Sevillalost said...

I'm thankful for my parents, both of them. Even when they piss me off, I love them both and am thankful for what they've taught me.

London SEO said...

Hi! your website's design is cool and loving it. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

SEO Birmingham said...

It’s an amazing blog. This was a very well-written and enjoyable post to read. Thanks for the info sharing with us. The way you have described all the things are superb.