Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Princess!

Six years ago, today, the Lord blessed my daughter with a beautiful little girl. He chose a wonderful, bright spirit to join our family, and for that I thank Him each and every day. Our Princess is a wonder and a joy. She is as talented and as intelligent as her mother. She is sweet, lovable, giving, and funny. She brightens the day with her smiles. I know that every grandmother thinks their granddaughters are the best, the most, and the tops....but I'm lucky enough for it to be true. Our Princess really is a very special little girl. So, I want to use this post to wish her a very Happy Birthday. Even though I'm not there to celebrate it with her, she will be in my thoughts and heart all day; as she is everyday. I love her, as I do all of my family, with all of my being.

Happy 6th Birthday, Princess!!!

2 comments:

K-Dubyah said...

Awwww, I completely understand what you mean. They're God's blessings for us grandparents...

Please give Princess birthday wishes from me, too.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE PRINCES. You are right She is a very special little girl. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that She was allowed to come into our family..and that Her mother and grandmother are a part of our family.. I love all of you very much...You are all a great blessing to gramps and me