Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!

New Year's Day.  When I was a kid, it was a day to watch parades on television.  I loved watching the floats and bands.  As I grew older, it was a day for watching the Bowl Games (back when Bowl Games meant something).  Now, it just might be a day for reflecting on the past year and planning the new year.  I'm not one for New Year's resolutions....but, it might be a good idea to set an overall goal for this next year.  I might just try it this year.  Now I'm not talking about renaming a "resolution" as a "goal,"  I'm talking about a making an overall goal for life in the upcoming year; something like "making a conscious decision to look on the bright side" or "being more assertive" or "trying to be more spiritual."  What about you?  Do you have an overarching goal for the New Year?  I may want to borrow yours.......smile......

4 comments:

SEO London said...

Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year to each and everyone. May this new year open new doors of opportunities and hope.

Birmingham SEO said...

Wishing you a very happy new year. Some people make new year resolution.They can hardly keep up to their promise.It is nice to make a resolution to stay aloof from bad habits such as smoking.

Cheap SEO said...

I definitely love how it is easy on my eyes and also the info are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Thanks

SEO Manchester said...

Just dropping in to let you know you have an interesting site. I hope you’ll continue to work on it. Wishing you all the best.