President B.H. Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
January 23, 2009
Dear President Obama;
Due to the recent appointment of Mr. Timothy Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury and the precedent this has set, I am encouraged to apply for the position of Director of Homeland Security. Your administration shows its common sense in appointing individuals with experience and I feel that I can execute the sort of change you are trying to implement in the US.My qualifications are outlined below:·
- I have extensive experience dealing with various terrorist groups and factions·
- I have knowledge of United States security policies and procedures·
- I have a large network of qualified individuals who are well rehearsed in security functions and terrorist activities and are currently looking to expand their job experience·
- I am available to start work at any time and willing to relocate if necessary·
- I can effectively travel worldwide undetected.
Since I am a hard man to find and reach, I will be in touch with you soon to set up an appropriate appointment for my interview, or if you prefer we can do the interview via video. With my closest competition for the position being recently disqualified by the US military, (I am referring to Mr. Saddam Hussein) I feel that I am the best candidate for the position. I have also enclosed a picture for the background check.
Thank you for your consideration,
Osama Bin Laden